"It truly good enough to eat"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

If you are a Handmade Artist

I have found several sites that you can sell your handmade item so check them out...



ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade Visit Silkfair Today 1000 Markets

Silkfair seem to be cool they will be offering a custom built site for around $10 per month.. it will pull your store from silkfair and set up a custom store with the shopping cart.. also unlike etsy and artfair you can post 2 video per item, the cost is free currently.. I have found other site to sell handmade items, but these 3 is enough plus my personal website, the blog and twitter and will not have time to make soap and my to die for whipped body butter!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check these out. I have only heard of Etsy (which I love!). Thanks for the info!

    N-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, very helpfull:)I'm following you now LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics