"It truly good enough to eat"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Making Whipped Soap


Today I tried making whipped soap for the first time. I had some set backs because I did not have enough of the hard oils that is required, so I had add more of the coconut oil... The scent from Natural Garden I am starting not to be happy with... they do have some good scent but some when adding to the soap just don't come out right, and they end up smelling the same.. I did not do 2 or more colors I keep it natural just to try out and to see what is needed in the process...

My hubby has me about 60 orders of my whipped body butter, and I sold 12 bars to the local corner store.. so my husband stopped in today to pick up a few items and they loved the Green Tea Cake Soap... now they want more to sell I am not sure how many they want but we will see... My husband was tell me that they only want to pay half up front then the second half later... I'm not sure if I will be cool with that being I am a small person making soap by hand...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that your husband is so supportive. I would think stretching your ad dollars across a variety of mediums will work best.

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics