"It truly good enough to eat"

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Things To Come

I have been trying to find the best way of promoting my product, there are so many different shops that you can set up your handmade product. I think I have got it down to under 5, I will have my personal shop which I have with eCRATER which allow you to set you a eCommerce without the high price of paying for a web designer, you can then foward your personal domain to the site. You can take a look at http://goodenoughtoeatsoap.com

2nd is etsy, 3rd is Artfire which they have a lot of new things happen there.. if anyone is out there take the time to sign up for the $7.00 a month for the first 5000 seller, after it will be $20.00 per month, 4th is market1000 which I find just great in the design, plus being apart of a market where there market promote itself which then drive business to your product and last is something new I have found it is shophandmade.com it is in the beta stage but I like the look and feel, plus offering you a lot of ways to promote your product.

I also have silkfair and handmade fuzion but I think I am going to let these to go and close them out. I like silkfair but there is nothing happening there. I have a little traffic but I am not getting anything there...I like the fact you can add video, import your etsy shop or ebay but I have to let something go, I will leave the account up but I will not update any of the products... Handmade Fuzion I was hoping it would be a good fit for me and my product but I am not happy with the site set-up and the fees...

I am also looking for good strong way for placing ad's that is not going to cost a lot of money.. I am using MagieB, sister to sister, one or two others, but I really need something stronger. I was not for sure if I should take my funds and do a large ad or take the funds a promote everywhere I can.... So I am looking into that what is going to be best for my funds....

Things to come in my soap making....Right now I am running free shipping on the first item in my etsy shop...

*New Lip Balm Favors, soon will be posted in the upcoming weeks...
*New Whipped Soap...
*Additional Body Butter, I already have the scented but it was my testing stage...
*Will be adding more soap using essential oils scents...

So please check out my shop at:

www.goodenoughtoeatsoap.etsy.com
www.GoodEnoughToEatSoap.artfire.com
http://goodenoughtoeatsoap.com

1 comment:

  1. You should think about setting up a Project Wonderful ad spot on your blog. For a few pennies, people can bid on a spot and you'll drive some traffic to your blog and your sites. You'll also generate a little income that you can then use in turn to advertise on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics